Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day one.

i didn't do anything today, but sit and wallow in my unending depression.
it never seems to stop these days.
a few days ago i was diagnosed with chronic depression,
every day i feel a little worse...
I wake up in pain,
my arms and legs and head are killing me.
it hurts to walk and to think,
even laying there makes my body soar.
nothing interests me anymore.
everything and everyone i loved,
is slowly meaning less and less to me.
this depression is killing me.
every day i feel closer and closer to death.
nothing is the same.
its been months since I've gone a day without being depressed.
my body is slowly breaking down on me it seems.
i'm always tired and always moody.
at school i shut down and i never feel like hanging with my friends.
cutting and smoking is the only thing i can do that Dosnt totally wipe me out.
it feels like i'm all alone.
i don't think this is normal.
but whatever,
nothing is anymore.

well, thats all for now.
till tomorrow..
night.

No comments:

Post a Comment